Nice Animal Health photos

A few nice animal health images I found:


Happy Tails: Emmy
animal health
Image by LollypopFarm
I adopted "Emmy" on 12/23/10. Her name is now Rainey. Full name of Rainey Monkeyton Ethridge. She now has a friend/big sister, my 10-year-old cat, Billie Ferretotious Difranco (another Lollypop Farm cat).

They will sleep next to each other, but not often because Rainey sees Billie's tail and must attack it. She loves to play, especially in the tub as long as the water is off.

Rainey is extremely lovey and follows me around most everywhere I go. She is also quite the purr machine.

Just wanted to let you all know she is happy and loved, and her Pittsford Vets report that her initial checkup is good. She finished the ear meds and is in good health. Thank you for taking care of her so that I could adopt her.

Billie thanks you too. Well, maybe not yet, but she will...

Courtney F.



"Other Conditions"
animal health
Image by jazzijava
I *had* to take a shot of this - the clause about "other conditions" has become somewhat of a trademark for our family regarding my health (or lack thereof) and it came from this Disney caveat!

Share this article :