taro the shiba, haters gonna hate

Check out these about pet animals images:


taro the shiba, haters gonna hate
about pet animals
Image by _tar0_
taro replicates the internet meme of the 'haters gonna hate'. part of the taro goes pop! series.

you can read more about taro the shiba on his blog: tar0shiba.tumblr.com/

or follow taro on twitter: twitter.com/_tar0_


Reptile!
about pet animals
Image by locksleynet.com
I am not sure what kind of reptile this is, maybe someone can enlighten me? Well, this was in a glass box with about 20 more for sale on La Rambla in Barcelona.

I do feel sorry for them all squashed up in the box.. This little fella came up to the glass and had a good look at my camera lens, nice little pic was the result.


Gazoo
about pet animals
Image by ellenm1
Gazoo was a highly intelligent parrot cichlid. He monitors all human activity outside the tank. He died recently - he was about 10 years old. He was a great pet, who figured out many ways of communicating with us.


_____________________________
About my Creative Commons images
thedesignspace.net/MT2archives/000704.html

Visit my site:
thedesignspace.net

Share this article :