Pheasant Domination

Check out these animals facts images:


Pheasant Domination
animals facts
Image by Vineet Radhakrishnan
The female bird seems to be dead in this picture but she is hale and hearty. In fact just a few moments later she got up and chased away the preening male!


Harbour Turnstone 2
animals facts
Image by Keith Marshall
My friends the turnstones are back! They never really went away, to be honest, despite the fact I read somewhere that they are supposed to migrate to Canada in the summer to breed, but there are generally more of them about in the winter.


I Think I'm Ready To Fly Away
animals facts
Image by Dia™
The rain it started tapping on the window near my bed, there was a loop hole in my dreaming so I got out of it. And to my surprise my eyes were wide and already open, just my night stand and my dresser where my nightmares has just been. So I dressed myself and left them out into the gray streets. But everything seemed different completely into me. The sky, the trees, houses, buildings, even my own body, and each person I encountered I couldn't wait to meet. I came upon a doctor who appeared of quite poor health, I said there's nothing that I can do for you, you can't do for yourself. He said oh yes you can, just hold my hand, I think that that would help. So I sat with him awhile, and then I asked him how he felt. He said I think I'm cured, well in fact, I'm sure. Thank You stranger for your therapeutic smile.

So that's how I learned the lesson that every one's alone, and your eyes must do some raining if you're ever gonna grow. And when crying don't help, you can't compose yourself, it's best to compose a poem. An honest verse of longing, or a simple song of hope. That's why I'm singing baby don't worry cause now I got your back, and every time you feel like cryin' I'm gonna try and make you laugh. And if I can't, if it just hurts to bad, then we'll wait for it to pass, and I will keep you company through those days so long and black. And we'll keep working on the problem we know we'll never solve. Of loves uneven remainders lies the fractions of a whole. But if the world could remain within a frame like a painting on a wall, then I think we'd see the beauty, and stand staring in awe.


Bright Eyes

Thank You for all of your support everyone.
Thank You for proving the world actually is as
beautiful as we try to make it out to be.

Share this article :