Cool Toy Animals images

A few nice toy animals images I found:


Toy Rabbit
toy animals
Image by Pipistrula
Well, not quite...but even in the picture you can see how extremely soft it looked! I wanted to pet it, but we weren't allowed...but they* looked so silky smooth!

*there were 2 or 3 of them.


Time Tunnel August 2010 Super Toy Show: Stuff I Bought (6) - "The Blues Brothers" Original Soundtrack Recording (12" vinyl)
toy animals
Image by raider3_anime
One of my all-time favorite films, because it's another solid comedy from the minds of John Landis ("Kentucky Fried Movie", "Animal House", "An American Werewolf In London"), Dan Aykroyd, and John Belushi (Both from Saturday Night Live, where the Blues Brothers originated)

I do own this film on DVD (Collectors' Edition - Theatrical and extended Director's Cut version!) and I enjoy watching it. (Sure, the soundtrack's probably available on iTunes - I hope, and I hope it's complete, but hey, I HAVE THE LP! I'm happy!)

One of these days, before I totally slim down, I should throw together a quick "Joliet" Jake Blues costume, since I somewhat resemble the late John Belushi (Well, if he had lived past age 33, and I'm not of Albanian lineage, but... Damnit, I have a black suit - I just need a thin black tie, the right watch, Ray-Bans, shoes, and the hat. Don't expect me to be doing backflips, though.)

"The BAND!!!!"

Share this article :