Here there be dragons

Some cool photos of animals images:


Here there be dragons
photos of animals
Image by EJP Photo
198/365


Ready to Strike
photos of animals
Image by Stuck in Customs
Thanks all! For you, here are the most Popular Pictures you dig from my stream. Thanks again!

I found this guy in some caves just outside of Kuala Lumpur. I've always wanted one for a pet because it is both eccentric and people might mistake me for a bond villain. I understand these can be house-trained even. Well, one of these can be house-trained and the other kind, that looks similar, is quite dangerous and the bacteria in his saliva can kill you. So, since I always get Gila Monsters and Iguanas confused, I never ended up getting one because I would hate to bring home the wrong thing.

This was a single-shot HDR. It really helped to bring out all the texture and color in the scales. It was shot at a low f-stop to keep the focus on the creature, rather than its surroundings.

from my daily photo blog at www.stuckincustoms.com

Share this article :