Ok... you have GOT to hear the story of why my Girlfriend is dancing. I can't give it up here, she's too shy for me to say it. So you'll have to click on the picture and read the full description for the story. But it involves Sarah,...

Check out these animal plant images:


Ok... you have GOT to hear the story of why my Girlfriend is dancing. I can't give it up here, she's too shy for me to say it. So you'll have to click on the picture and read the full description for the story. But it involves Sarah,...
animal plant
Image by colorblindPICASO
...our friend Rick, and a robotic banana. Ok... ready? It started out just like any normal day. We knew of a game and we were gonna play it. Then, out of nowhere our friend Rick called and said "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you!!!!!" Did I mention his last name was Astley?=)

HA! Take that Sarah! And... any other innocent bystanders that just got Rickrolled. I made the mistake of doing this once before and introducing Sarah to the concept. Two problems with that. First, she LIKES 80s music. So she went online right then and bought the fracking MP3 from Amazon. Secondly she thinks just randomly playing it with me in the room constitutes Rickrolling me. I keep telling her she has to TRICK me into playing it. So now the score is 2-0.=D

On another note, what's with all the "barefoot dancing" searches all the sudden? I've seen a lot of those in my stats for this shot. With all the barefoot modern dance and belly dancing shots I'm surprised this one even shows up in those.


Sheep Graze on the Yorkshire Moors
animal plant
Image by Ambersky235
Please visit my website www.think-differently-about-sheep.com

In the photograph gallery you will find more photographs not only of sheep but other animals. Also photographs sized for desktop wallpaper of a variety of subjects including sheep, cattle, horses, birds , fish, plants, architecture and scenery


Animal-print orchid
animal plant
Image by jessie owen

Share this article :