Vintage Portrait Photo Picture of two Girls Feeding Seeds to a Turkey Bird

A few nice photo of animals images I found:


Vintage Portrait Photo Picture of two Girls Feeding Seeds to a Turkey Bird
photo of animals
Image by Beverly & Pack
Jock [Vester] & David [Whiting]. LC-DIG-ppmsca-18415-00039

Portraits of the Vester and Whiting families and other members of the American Colony in Jerusalem between 1905 and 1913.


RIGHTS INFORMATION: No known restrictions on publication.


Maude Adams in Chantecler
photo of animals
Image by liquidnight
Real photo postcard
Sent to Mr. Louis Jones in Vincennes, Indiana from Fairmont, West Virginia, February 12, 1912

Dear Louis,

I am still looking for that letter. Why don't you write to me? Have you forgot your W. Va bonnie? I am sending you the picture of Maude Adams in Chantecler. My friend and I are going to see her to night Feb 12. Louis all the seats were sold in 72 minutes. They could get any price they wish. Fairmont is crazy about it. I think it will be some thing swell to see. Please write.


Wild Icelandic Furbeasts
photo of animals
Image by Stuck in Customs
Thanks again to Rebekka for taking me out through the fjords of remote Iceland. It was a good time and we eventually found these cool and hairy beasts.

Share this article :