Cool Names For Animals images

A few nice names for animals images I found:


Guru Maitriyogin and the dog's pain
names for animals
Image by Wonderlane
There is a story that one day, when Maitriyogin was teaching, a dog barked at someone, who, losing his temper, threw a stone at it. The dog was hit in the ribs and yelped. Feeling great sorrow for the animal, the teacher cried out and fell down from the throne. ‘This is taking things a bit too far,’ thought his disciples. Knowing what was in their minds, Maitriyogin said, look here, at my ribs.’ And on his body, exactly where the stone had hit the dog, he had a bruise. He had taken the suffering of the animal upon himself.


Day 09.07 life: a slim line between crazy fre and a deer on the wall
names for animals
Image by Frerieke
what a day!

magic in the sky.

I woke up. my left side of my neck and shoulder didn't want to move. painful! Got to work and Ruth gave me a wonderful massage (I forgot, in one of her previous lives she was a physio..). It helped a bit.
Getting quotes from printers to have 12 A1 color laminated prints (expensive!!!) Ruth opens the yellow page, sees a number, says, let's just give it a try....Ruth managed to get all 12 A1's for free! magic

Frerieke.nl down. email from mum....she is missing her daily drug (reading my photo of the day). I said: the good news is you can still find it on flickr, but no, that's not the same...Thanks mum for being an addict to the drugs I create...so much that you take on paying to enable that crazy stuff of mine to be online. Very much appreciated!

Met up with Tina this evening, who I hadn't seen for a long time! I decided it is time to reconnect with friends, I say it...put it out there in the universe.

get home...mail from Hes, who I haven't been in contact with for a LONG time (the universe comes back at me!) Surfchicas.nl down (aai yeah...i have no money for my own site, nor for all the other sites registered on my name). Am just writing Hes an email back...how we need a 'breakdown' (no money to have sites online) to experience the 'breakthrough' (yiehaa...connecting with friends)

Spoke with Tina (who is 39 and single and running her own architectural firm ) about the lives we are living that are so different from the lives of most of our friends. Jep, mine are also getting babies now after having bought houses ....which I think is great! and sometimes I think...why not me? and then there is this big smile on my face with the thought of how much I love what I am doing

ps. the earrings, glasses and deer are borrowed from Tina. you think they fit me?


London Zoo 11-03-2013
names for animals
Image by Karen Roe
Penguin Beach

There are p-p-plenty of penguins at ZSL London Zoo in our stunning new Penguin Beach exhibit - England’s biggest penguin pool.

Penguin Beach opened in 2011 and houses around sixty penguins of three different species: African penguins, Humboldt penguins and a single, male rockhopper penguin named Ricky.

London Zoo is the world's oldest scientific zoo. It was opened in London on 27 April 1828 and was originally intended to be used as a collection for scientific study. It was eventually opened to the public in 1847. Today it houses a collection of 755 species of animals, with 16,802 individuals, making it one of the largest collections in the United Kingdom. The zoo is sometimes called Regent's Zoo.

It is managed under the aegis of the Zoological Society of London (established in 1826) and is situated at the northern edge of Regent's Park, on the boundary line between City of Westminster and Camden (the Regent's Canal runs through it). The Society also has a more spacious site at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo in Bedfordshire to which the larger animals such as elephants and rhinos have been moved. As well as being the first scientific zoo, ZSL London Zoo also opened the first Reptile house (1849), first public Aquarium (1853), first insect house (1881) and the first children's zoo (1938).

ZSL receives no state funding and relies on 'Fellows', 'Friends', 'Members', entrance fees and sponsorship to generate income.

Share this article :