You asked for it and you got it

A few nice about pet animals images I found:


You asked for it and you got it
about pet animals
Image by Kerri Lee Smith
My brother, bless his heart, said he's bored trying to find new things to say about lighting and DoF and wants something that will be a little more challenging to to comment on. Here you go Doug. Knock yourself out. If you're completely stumped and can't think of a single thing to say, remember, she is a sweet kitty.

View it on black and see if that improves things at all.



My Little Pug (Cont.)
about pet animals
Image by Nixts
It's 17:00 PM (05/07/2012 GMT+7) Bangkok, Thailand - I thinking about going back home early today, This shot I took a couple days ago, I leave her home for sometime now, rather go back and bring her out for a little walk. :D so I packing my thing and leaving office, It's Thursday, I suppose If I'm not going to call in (fake -_-!) sick tomorrow, It's will be only just a day before the weekend. Umm.. Let's see.

Visit my blog at www.ironixt.com

Share this article :