Rockstar, The Excellent Cat

Check out these pet animals images:


Rockstar, The Excellent Cat
pet animals
Image by -RobW-
I described meeting The Excellent Cat here, when he followed me to work one day. He is an extremely pretty cat, this photo isn't that good really, but he wouldn't stay still.

Spotted him again today cosying up a grafitti dog, but he had moved on before I managed to get out there annoyingly!

As I was immortalising him in digital splendour, a child came up on a razor scooter, and said that it was his cat. He said this with a slight "what are you doing with my cat, weirdo?" look, but that was probably just me overinterpreting.

The Excellent Cat's name is Rockstar, which is an Excellent Name. My brain cut in some safety circuits and stopped my mouth asking the dumb question "does he live near here?" which would probably have got me an irate-parent-led lynch mob in today's climate.

All Hail Excellent Cat!


Just a cute dresser ornament
pet animals
Image by Miss a Liss
ever watchful..

Share this article :