Happy Tails: Buddy

Check out these animal humane society images:


Happy Tails: Buddy
animal humane society
Image by LollypopFarm
I just wanted to take a moment and thank the staff at Lollypop Farm for helping me meet my cat Buddy. I adopted him in November, 2011, and my only regret is not sharing these photos sooner! He was 11 months when I adopted him, and now at a little over 2 years, he is doing wonderfully. He is the coolest, funniest cat I have ever had. Every time I turn my key in the door, I can hear him purring as he lays up against the door on his back. He seems to be fascinated with everything I do. He likes to help me put my contacts in, in the morning, help me paint the house, and pay bills on the computer. What a great little companion!

Thank you again to the staff for all that you do!

Aleta A.


Happy Tails: Cate
animal humane society
Image by LollypopFarm
Hello!!

We adopted Duchess from you last weekend, and wanted to tell you that she is doing great, and we love her sooo much!! She is sweet, affectionate, and quite playful. Despite her regal bearing, we find her to be very laid back and down to earth, so we decided to name her after a current duchess who embodies those qualities, and call her Cate (we went with the C spelling because it seemed cuter and somehow more....catlike).

She is exploring her new home, and getting along well with new roommate Samuel (I think he might be a bit smitten with her). She comes running to me when I call for her, and when I had a really trying week at work, she cuddled with me every evening and put her little head on my shoulder and purred. Just the therapy I needed. :)

Here are some pics of her in her new home (and some of the finches I adopted from you back in January- they are also doing really well). Thank you so much for bringing her into our lives, and thank you for all the great work that you do!!

Mollie C.


Happy Tails: Stewie
animal humane society
Image by LollypopFarm
Hello,

Even though it has been a couple years since we adopted Stewie, who is now 3 (never changed his name because it was SO perfect!), we wanted to give you an update and share some photos with you! I grew up in Honeoye Falls and my family has adopted pets from Lollypop Farm since my childhood, so naturally when my husband and I decided to adopt a cat, we made the trip from Brooklyn to Lollypop! Stewie is now an indoor cat, with some occasional outside adventures in Honeoye Falls and Long Island and we don't even remember what our lives were like before him! We love him so much! He is such a good little buddy! He is one of the friendliest cats that people have ever encountered. He loves everyone! Kids, dogs, cats, he's even made cat haters LOVE him! He meets us at the door just like a dog and cuddles up at night. He is an amazing addition to our family and even as I write this, he is curled up next to me on the couch :) I can't imagine how he ended up at Lollypop Farm at 1 year old, but I'm happy he made his way into our lives!

Thank you!!!

Melissa and Dj M.
Brooklyn, NY

Share this article :