Nice Animal Behavior photos

A few nice animal behavior images I found:


n84_w1150
animal behavior
Image by BioDivLibrary
The life and habits of wild animals,.
London,A. Macmillan,1874..
biodiversitylibrary.org/page/37996000


n124_w1150
animal behavior
Image by BioDivLibrary
The life and habits of wild animals,.
London,A. Macmillan,1874..
biodiversitylibrary.org/page/37996040


Baby squirrel rescue
animal behavior
Image by eric.goldberg.photos
I found these sweet little pups on my back porch. They had been making squeaky noises all afternoon, and as the sun approached the horizon, their mother hadn't come back yet. When I went outside, they immediately climbed up my shirt and started suckling my shirt. They were later brougt to a wildlife rehabilitation center, where the rehabilitors said that their behavior indicated that their mother had probably died.

Share this article :