Cool Animal Jobs images

Some cool animal jobs images:


Deer Hunting Story
animal jobs
Image by wstera2
Even if you don't care about hunting, Gotta Love Ted!

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'

The interview ended.


One Eyed Leopard
animal jobs
Image by virtualwayfarer
Photos were taken during a 6 day Safari in South Luangwa National Park in Northern Eastern Zambia. The safari company I used was Shenton Safaris who did an incredible job. We had great luck and had the chance to see a number of wild cats going about their daily routines.

These animals are incredible. Their power, their presence, and their beauty.

To learn more about the visit please check out my blog - virtualwayfarer.com. If you have questions about an image feel free to tweet me at @AlexBerger.

Share this article :