Let me see you......358/365

Some cool all about animals images:


Let me see you......358/365
all about animals
Image by AndYaDontStop
Part 11 of my 2 week "Girl Talk - Feed The Animals" series, but more importantly, this is my tribute to the one and only Emily, who finishes her 365 today.

How did I manage to fit in a Girl Talk shot AND a tribute to Emily all in one you ask? I'll tell you how, because in track 11, there is a sample of Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)", that's how! Emily is THE Pretty Young Thing of Flickr. As a photographer, she has grown and learned new techniques over the last year. As a makeup artist she has inspired others to copy her work and try their own styles. As a young girl she has faced her fears and had a remarkable go at them, growing and learning about herself. She is one of those people that you just know is going to make something for herself, and I think she has nothing but the best waiting for her out there in the world.

Thanks Emily, for being a true friend, and for being yourself, even in the toughest of times :)

I give you 2 videos today, one is the Girl Talk link for track 11, and the other is the best dance ever done to Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T.", performed by The Jabbawockeez.


And for TOTW - From American Beauty: "Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in."


View On Black


Curious Chipmunk
all about animals
Image by AloneAlbatross
Due to the low lighting of the wooded area I was in and the quick movement of this little fellow I opted to use a really high ISO so I could get something faster then a 1/30 shutter speed as well as a widest open aperture my long lens could provide. Personally I think these were sacrifices that had to be made for such a lovely little critter. Took me about 45 minutes of sitting on a large stone perfectly still and being as quiet as I could be while I waited for him to come out from hiding where I had originally startled him off to when walking by. Eventually he came out with a little bit of curiosity as to what all the funny noises were coming from my camera. www.travisforsyth.com

Share this article :