Happy Tails: Ginger

A few nice animal humane society images I found:


Happy Tails: Ginger
animal humane society
Image by LollypopFarm
Hi!

My name is Ginger and I was adopted on July 8. My new mom and dad think I am the best girl they've ever seen. More importantly, I am sooo happy in my new home. I receive loads of love, take lots of walks, eat good food, and love being clean and safe. I may be 8 years old, but both my new family and I are in the prime of our lives!!

Thanks, Lollypop Farm, for making me smile again!!

Love, Ginger


Happy Tails: Porgy
animal humane society
Image by LollypopFarm
Hi,

Here's a picture of us just as we were about to leave the Greece Adoption Center to take Porgy home with us. You can probably tell that we felt very happy! I want to thank you for your help. When we picked him up, Porgy climbed up on my shoulder immediately and then settled on my lap. I hope he'll continue to be as snuggly as he's been so far.

Many thanks to everyone at Lollypop Farm for all that you do for the animals, and people too!

Ellen & Barry S.

Share this article :