Lucky Chicken after Escape in Singapore

Some cool animal abuse images:


Lucky Chicken after Escape in Singapore
animal abuse
Image by epSos.de
Free picture by my lucky friend epSos.de is about a captive chicken that did escape the cage, while it was transported to the slaughter shop in Singapore.

This beautiful picture can be used for free, if you link epSos.de as the original author of the image.

This chicken was Raised in Malaysia and is in a bad condition. The broken feathers brushed away, because it had to live in tiny cages and was living in poo all the time.

This lucky chicken was discovered on one of the Sidewalks in Singapore. It is used to people and was probably raised in an environment where people were present.

It is not shy, because it does not run away from people.

The future of this lucky chicken is not known. It might be living in the parks of Singapore for the rest of it's life. Just like many other animals that escape homes or are lost in the parks.

Thank you for sharing this picture with your friends !


Sasha's Story
animal abuse
Image by spitfirelas
1) It took my owner months to help me overcome my fear of car travel. Now when I hear the car keys rattle I run to the front door, sit patiently with tail wagging and eagerly await the next adventure. Sometimes I get so excited I sit behind the stearing wheel and refuse to move.
2) My owner feeds me lots of fresh meat and vegies but sometimes I like to look in the cupboard for treats she often hides from me.
3) I remember the first time I felt grass under foot, it was strange and scared me. I enjoy the softness and run all over it ... Green is good.
4) My owner loves to wash up after me, sometimes I like to help her but my tongue is not long enough to drink the dish water. She says this is a good thing but I like to play with the bubbles.
5) After a fun filled day with my owner I get really tired from all the activities we do together. She sets up my favorite video and even gives me the remote. Way cool!


Sasha's story

Sasha was a six month old black and white Alaskan Malamute puppy when I first met her. She looked at me as if imploring me to be her salvation. This single defining moment changed my life forever.

She had been abandoned in a one bedroom city apartment, neglected and abused by her owners. I fell in love with her immediately and told her owners to relinquish her in my care or be reported to the animal welfare agency. Within 10 minutes Sasha was in my car ready to begin a new chapter in her book of life.

That was 7 years ago, I can't escape the memory of being told "We broke her tail to make it curl more" or seeing the sad, desperate eyes she once had. Sasha is an endearing companion who decided on being a house dog and goes with me almost everywhere. She's a well trained trusting dog and I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

Had I chosen not to intervene when Sasha was sighted, I’d have saved myself half a summer of lengthy grooming and training sessions, expensive vet trips, formula feedings, and sleepless nights.

That being said… I wouldn’t be sharing my life with the best companion I’ve ever had. Should I have taken the easy way out and ignored Sasha’s cry’s that first horrid afternoon? I don’t have to look far to find my answer, I see it in her eyes every day.

Share this article :