1260 Ébène

Check out these animal rights images:


1260 Ébène
animal rights
Image by Nebojsa Mladjenovic
"The animals had rights -- the right of man's protection, the right to live, the right to multiply, the right to freedom, and the right to man's indebtedness -- and in recognition of these rights the Lakota never enslaved an animal and spared all life that was not needed for food and clothing. For the animal and bird world there existed a brotherly feeling that kept the Lakota safe among them."
Luther Standing Bear
(Ota Kte, Mochunozhin)
(1868-1939) Oglala Sioux chief


Day 229: Party Animal!
animal rights
Image by amanky
Figured no better time to inaugurate the rockin' Party Animal! tee, than Andy's 21st Birthday party...

'cause we all know it isn't a party until I'm there! right?!

[blogged]


The ones who help to set the sun (Everest, Animal Kingdom)
animal rights
Image by ohhector
I don't really many shots of myself on here...firstly, I am usually behind the camera, and unless I have Gary with me no one takes the camera from me and shoots. Second, I just feel most of the shots are more 'snapshot/memory' worthy, than having any actual artistic merit.

That being said, I do like a lot of them, so I shall be posting them a little more often. Gotta spice it up right? Show the man behind the camera

Expedition Everest here. I first rode this in 08, and fell in love. It is a fantastic ride, with some of the best queue theming at any WDW attraction. While I always feel the ride itself is a bit short...that might be for the best. I tend to feel like that on most rollercoaster, but extending the ride would cut down on the number of people that can "handle" it, and therefore enjoy it. And at a park that doesn't really have a lot of rides, its not in their best interest to do something like that.

Single rider line for life!!!

Share this article :