Nice Animals Names photos

A few nice animals names images I found:


Tschuna at Dudley Zoo
animals names
Image by brianac37
My name is Tschuna, I am a two year old female Amur (Siberian) tiger.

I was born 22nd August 2010 at Wuppertal Zoo in Germany.

I now live with my friend Daseep, at Dudley Zoo, in Dudley, West Midlands, England.

Daseep ... www.flickr.com/photos/brianac37/8130614029/


Dudley Zoo .. www.dudleyzoo.org.uk/


Long-Legged House Centipede
animals names
Image by DiscoveringNewSpecies
This Centipede is named the House Centipede but it is not found in houses here.
It is more common in caves and forests but unusually it was found in this drain.
Many of it's legs had gone missing, especially on the left side, probably due to attack from a large predator.

Name: Scutigeromorpha > Scutigeridae > Scutigera sp.
Size: about as long as a man's palm
Location: Nirvana Memorial Park (cemetery), Tuaran, Sabah.
Date: 12 December 2009
Time: 1:30 pm


Ciao, come ti chiami?
animals names
Image by Alberto da Siena
A very small bird, probably fallen from its nest. Looked as if asking "who are you, big guy, what's your name? I'm a small bird and, in a few days, I will learn how to fly in the sky. Will you come with me?" Nature is always fascinating to say the least!

Share this article :