Nice Animal Pics photos

Check out these animal pics images:


Lion-Softly Focused
animal pics
Image by TangoPango
O.K.
I'll give it to you; softly focused is a nice way of saying 'out of focus'.

But I found this guy in the big stack of recovered images, and I find him quite beautiful in spite of his focus-status.

I also saw some pics from my dad of this very same guy that he posted not long ago. Together between the two of us - I bet you could get the idea.


Male Blue Jay
animal pics
Image by axollot
Was able to get a few more of him - this is the least clear of the 5 pics taken of this male Blue Jay. He's been hanging around the yard all day, every day for past few weeks. Today I decided to photograph him. Didn't think it would be more challenging than the hawks or Cardinals taken last few years.
[Hawks are very aware while the Cardinals pay no attention to you. They like the camera sounds, too. Cardinals however move very quickly.] This Blue Jay not only moved quick like the Cardinals, he was very aware of me.


Elephants
animal pics
Image by Giridhar-Photography
One of the pics I took during my visit to Bannerghatta national park, Bangalore

Share this article :