I’ve Got My Eye On You

Some cool wildlife animals images:


I’ve Got My Eye On You
wildlife animals
Image by James Marvin Phelps
I’ve Got My Eye On You
White Tail Deer
Lake Erie Metro Park
Michigan

View it extra large here



Airborne Muse
wildlife animals
Image by jurvetson
"Look, up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane..."

“To even mention all the things the bird must constantly keep in mind in order to fly securely through the air would take a considerable part of the evening... The bird has learned this art of equilibrium, and learned it so thoroughly that its skill is not apparent to our sight. We only learn to appreciate it when we try to imitate it.”
– Wilbur Wright

Pocket cameras sure have come a long way. This is a hand-held snapshot straight up.


Common cerianthid
wildlife animals
Image by wildsingapore
More about this animal on the wildfacts sheets on wildsingapore.

For a high res version of this photo, please review the details on about using my photos. When making the request, please include this reference: 130626chg1d8760

Share this article :