My dude like to get my stuffed animals (:

Some cool stuffed toy animals images:


My dude like to get my stuffed animals (:
stuffed toy animals
Image by Www.CourtneyCarmody.com/
I love Cody Michael Rager,
with everything in me,
I'm so greatful for everything he does for me
from buying me stuff, to giving me footrubs,
holding my purse when my shoulders hurt
and everything else that he does out of love.
I know he loves me too, i can't wait to marry him <33

aannyy who, stuffed animals....
He wins them out of toy machines!
actually, he bought the gator for me,
and he won the monkey for me at the fair
and he got me alot more animals than what you see in the picture,
but, those were the three within reach (;

ALSO I'm wearing his shirt
I love my boyfriend <3333


Nikon D90
Alienbee b400

Www.CourtneyCarmody.com/

Facebook Fan Page! <-- You Can "Like" That!

twitter.com/blahhcourtney
www.myspace.com/calamity_photography
www.facebook.com/ccalamity


Toy Lion
stuffed toy animals
Image by redteam
Or maybe a white buffalo? This cute, tattered guy longs for the days when laughing children played with him.


I Am... Bat Dog (324 / 365)
stuffed toy animals
Image by somegeekintn

Share this article :