Nice Toy Animals photos

Some cool toy animals images:



Oliver: I can be Adopted at the North Attleboro Animal Shelter
toy animals
Image by BenSpark
Oliver: I can be Adopted at the North Attleboro Animal Shelter.
“OLIVER”- Neutered Male- Shorthaired Black with White Tuxedo. Approx: 2 years. “ I was a stray for awhile. I was just wandering around, looking for a kind person to help me. It was really cold out, and I ended up getting sick ( Sick as a dog!)( well, maybe sick as a cat!). I was so sick that I couldn’t breathe, or even smell any of the food I was trying to find. Eventually, someone called about me and I ended up at the shelter. Since I was sick, I had to stay away from all the other cats. I was all by myself in the noisy dog room! (by myself for cats anyway- I sure knew there were dogs with me!) Anyway, those meds were great! It took some time, but, I have come along great! I now know when a can of really good food is being opened! I’m meowing for a treat as soon as I smell it! I also love to play with toys-specially those catnip filled ones! I can keep myself busy for hours! I have already been to the vets for ‘the visit’ (whatever that means…), and I am ready to hit the road to a new home. I have a few requirements though- Totally indoors (and you may have to remind me of that in the nice weather), an only cat (no interest in sharing my human friends with another cat) and older kids ( I’m still a little fresh when I’m excited!) So, if you have room in your heart for a big tuxie cat, then come along and visit me!” Loves that catnip Oliver!

Share this article :