Cool Animal Picture images

Check out these animal picture images:


Selfportrait?
animal picture
Image by Joachim S. Müller
Das Bild darf nicht kommerziell verwendet werden.
This picture may not be used commercialy.

NIcht, daß ich denken würde, ich sähe aus wie ein Menschenaffe, aber es sieht aus, als hielte dieser die Kamera.

Sumatra-Orang-Utan

--

Not that I think I look like an ape, but it looks like the ape is holding the camera.

Sumatran orangutan

pongo pygmaeus abeli


Norwegian Forest Cat
animal picture
Image by Daffydus
Our cat Siri, a mixed race cat, but the relation to the Norwegian Forest Cat is clear. It was obvious that she enjoyed following my friend and I on the trip in the woods above our house
Here is another of my cat pictures


Zoo Hannover April 08
animal picture
Image by chaosphoenx
Alle Fotos von Sophies Geburtstag aus dem Zoo Hannover. Leider alle mit falschen Format und Kamera Einstellungen geschossen. Wir waren angetrunken und doof. Sorry.

// All Pictures from Sophie's Birthday. All wrong image quality and format. I was drunk and stupid.

Share this article :