Nice Stuff Animals photos

Some cool stuff animals images:



eeyore
stuff animals
Image by fallsroad
I had a major Winnie The Pooh fixation as a kid, so my older sister bought me this stuffed Eeyore. He came to embody my adult life through the simple, oft-repeated phrase: "Oh no, we're doomed."

Eeyore himself has been with me since I was seven. When new he smelled like fresh pepper - now he smells musty, like he came out of the attic. There are little colored patches all over him, covering up splits and tears in his gray hide, keeping his stuffing from spilling out.

To this day, for reasons I cannot fully explain, he occupies a place on a shelf above my desk.


shrew?
stuff animals
Image by red5standingby
In my excitment at the Horniman Museum on New Year's Day I totally fogot to check what this animal was.

Share this article :