Nice Photos Of Animals photos

A few nice photos of animals images I found:


TRICOLORED HERON
photos of animals
Image by cuatrok77
FIELD MARKS-long,slender yellow bill with black tip;yellow legs white belly and foreneck with dark blue upperparts brown patches at base of neck, lighter brown on lower back; juvenile has chestnut hindneck


maintenance
photos of animals
Image by sillydog
I don't know if they have anything like 4-H in other countries. My mother is an avowed liar and told me as a girl that I couldn't join because I didn't have any siblings. This is, of couse, not true.

There is very little point being upset about the practical experience I missed out on, not to mention the valuable contacts that would be serving me now. The past is old and having no children of my own, I don't get an opinion on the matter.

Still, being an outsider of sorts in my second chosen profession, I can see now that 4-H fosters a sort of gang mentality among those who farm later in life. It's a hard crust to break through.

However, those farmers are getting old. Like the past, when they're gone, it'll be my turn.

Share this article :