Suspended Swallow

Some cool animal images images:


Suspended Swallow
animal images
Image by Nick Chill Photography
View Large On Black
Cliff Swallow caught in-flight at the Sweetwater Marsh, Chula Vista, CA.

It took me 200+ shots to get 3 or 4 shots like this. They are very hard to photograph. My new D300S really helped (compared to my D90), with its 51 point autofocus, and 3D tracking. Also very helpful, the ability to lock shutter release until focus has been achieved, saving me from an additional few hundred out-of-focus shots.

20100508-279

Follow me on facebook and twitter!

This image is free to use under a Creative-Commons Non-Commercial Share-alike license. Be sure to properly attribute the image, and please let me know if you use it.


Two of a Killdeer
animal images
Image by Nick Chill Photography
A Killdeer, reflected in the tidal waters of the San Diego River Delta at Robb Field.

20100716-131

Follow me on facebook and twitter!

This image is free to use under an Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike Creative Commons license. Be sure to properly attribute the image, and please let me know if you use it.

Share this article :