Nice Animals Facts photos

Check out these animals facts images:


Meat Machine
animals facts
Image by n.stauffer
Beau is my roommate's cat. I frequently and unintentionally neglect to use masculine pronouns to describe the beast, using words like "it" and "the cat" and "meat machine". The latter, while meant affectionately, comes from the fact that although it lives with us and is a welcome creature it has no soul and amounts to little more than a machine made out of meat. Those are not the eyes of a soul-possessing entity. Blast if it isn't fantastically engineered though; I often let it bite me so I can admire the dentition.

I still like to force it to cuddle or to play peek-a-boo with it. This is therefore my tribute to domesticated animals no matter how weird it is to intentionally share a household or form emotional bonds with a non-sentient species.



Ruthven and friends
animals facts
Image by telepathicparanoia
Don't think these animals are unloved just because they're boxed up in a closet. In fact, these are the ones I'm hiding from my mom, so she won't use them to her own ends.

Ruthven the snake, a 'possum, a few guinea piggies, sorcerer bear, a pink chicken, and of course, Mo Bear in the back.

Share this article :