Addio piccole gattine , buona fortuna ! Goodbye sweet kittens , good luck !

Some cool images of animals images:


Addio piccole gattine , buona fortuna ! Goodbye sweet kittens , good luck !
images of animals
Image by Viola & Cats / Sorry absent (broken pc)
© ALL RIGHT RESERVED ©
Do not use my images without my permission .
© TUTTI I DIRITTI RISERVATI ©
Non utilizzare le mie immagini senza il mio consenso .
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Today was yet another sad day for me .....
I separated my sweetest kittens with me, and was really hard, tears ran down, I was very fond of them.
I really heartbroken, I always think about every day to the sweet Micky, and now the kittens ..... I hope with all my heart that the families get to access the well and will want to give them as much love as I did with them .
Good luck sweet little kittens ....

Oggi ancora stata un'altra giornata triste per me .....
mi sono separata con me mie dolcissime gattine , è stato veramente difficile , mi scendevano le lacrime , mi sono molto affezionata a loro .
Ho veramente il cuore a pezzi , penso sempre ogni giorno alla dolce Micky , e adesso anche le gattine .....spero con tutto il cuore che le troverano le famiglie che le vorrano bene e daranno a loro tanto amore come fatto io con loro .
Buona fortuna piccole dolce gattine ....


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
adesso si trovano nella protezione animali , saranno microcippate , e poi messe in adottazione .

Share this article :